- Professor of Population and Family Health at Columbia University
- None Found to the question "Is the ACLU Good for America?"
No position found as of Mar. 2005
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs and JDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the ACLU. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to the ACLU.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Editor-in-Chief, Journal of the American Medical Women’s Association
- Professor of Population and Family Health, Columbia University Mailman School of Public Health
- Developing the Perinatal Addiction Research and Policy Unit with the Chemical Dependency Institute at Beth Israel Medical Center
- Director, Bureau of Maternity Services and Family Planning, New York City Department of Health, 1984-1988
- Rockefeller Fellowship to study the public health, medical, ethical, and social ramifications of maternal substance abuse
- MPH (Masters in Public Health), Reproductive Epidemiology
- Board Certified in Public Health and Preventative Medicine
- Clinical training in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- None found
- Quoted in: