- Vice-President of the Claremont Institute
- Con to the question "Is the ACLU Good for America?"
“But as Washington worried about the prospect of America losing religion and morality, the ACLU delights in it. As its record shows, the ACLU will not rest until every remnant of moral faith has been jettisoned from the public square and the public mind.”
Krannawitter, The Claremont Institute, June 9, 2004
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs and JDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the ACLU. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to the ACLU.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Vice-President, The Claremont Institute
- Editor of PBS web site on George Washington
- Writes for scholarly journals and newspapers
- Visiting Instructor of Government, Claremont McKenna College
- Graduate and research fellowship, John M. Olin Foundation
- Fellowship, H.B. Earhart Foundation
- Fellowship, Winston Churchill Society
- Fellowship, Intercollegiate Studies Institute
- Fellowship, Institute for Human Studies
- Fellowship, Salvatori Fellow at the Heritage Foundation.
- PhD, Political Science, Claremont Graduate University
- MA, Political Science, Claremont Graduate University
- None found
- Quoted in: