- Senior Writer at Slate Magazine
- None Found to the question "Is the ACLU Good for America?"
No position found as of Sep. 2006
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Senior Writer Slate Magazine, writes “Chatterbox” column
- Contributing Editor, Washington Monthly
- Editor, Washington Monthly, 1983-1985
- Assistant Managing Editor, U.S. News & World Report
- Reporter, Washington bureau of the Wall Street Journal
- None found
- Married to journalist Marjorie Williams (1958-2005), has 2 children, and lives in Takoma Park, MD.
- Quoted in: