- Clinical Professor of Law at Columbia Law School
- None Found to the question "Is the ACLU Good for America?"
No position found as of June 2005
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs and JDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the ACLU. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to the ACLU.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Clinical Professor of Law, Columbia Law School, Fall 2006-present
- Associate Professor of Law, Rutgers School of Law, 2000-2006
- Senior Staff Attorney, Lambda Legal Defense and Education Fund, 1993-2000
- Skadden Foundation Fellow, Lambda Legal Defense and Education Fund, 1991-1993
- Law Clerk, New Jersey Supreme Court Justice Marie Garibaldi, 1990-1991
- Recipient, Fulbright Fellowship, National University of Singapore, 1985-1986
- JD, Harvard Law School, 1990
- AB, Political Science, Brown University, 1985
- None found
- Quoted in: