- Executive Director of the Christian Heritage Fellowship
- Con to the question "Is the ACLU Good for America?"
“Lamentably, the only product that the ACLU has to offer America and the world is the same tyranny and mass destruction that Communism offered throughout the twentieth century. Because Americans are poorly informed about the deceptive and destructive nature of Socialism and Communism, many – like lemmings – follow the ACLU blindly to their own destruction, and possibly to the destruction of America.”
“ACLU Rattles Lifeless Bones of Communism,” christianheritagefellowship.com (accessed Dec. 1, 2017)
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs and JDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the ACLU. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to the ACLU.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Executive Director, Christian Heritage Fellowship, Jan. 2012-present
- Professor, Wesley Biblical Seminary, June 1994-June 2006
- PhD, Theology and Church History, Drew University, 1994
- BS, Christian Studies, Indiana Wesleyan University, 1986
- Degree unknown, Christian Studies, Huntingdon University, 1985
- Twitter handle: @ChristHeritFell
- Is a licensed minister
- Quoted in: