- Director of the Center for Renewal of Science and Culture at the Discovery Institute
- None Found to the question "Is the ACLU Good for America?"
No position found as of Aug. 2006
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs and JDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the ACLU. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to the ACLU.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Director, Center for Renewal of Science and Culture, Discovery Institute and Vice President, Discovery Institute
- Associate Professor of Philosophy, Whitworth College
- Former Geophysicist, Atlantic Richfield Company
- PhD, History and Philosophy of Science, University of Cambridge, 1991
- BS, Physics and Geology, Whitworth College
- Recipient, Rotary International Scholarship, the
- Recipient, American Friends of Cambridge scholarship
- Recipient, Templeton Foundation science-religion teaching grant
- Guest on several national television programs including PBS’s Freedom Speaks and TechnoPolitics, and CNBC’s Hardball with Chris Matthews
- Quoted in: