- Assistant Professor of Criminology, Law and Society at the University of California, Irvine
- None Found to the question "Is the ACLU Good for America?"
No position found as of Mar. 2006
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs and JDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the ACLU. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to the ACLU.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Assistant Professor, Department of Criminology, Law & Society, University of California, Irvine, 2002-present
- Visiting Scientist, Department of Science & Technology Studies, Cornell University, 2001-2002
- Visualization Architect, Visual Networks, 2000
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Institute for Health, Health Care Policy, and Aging Research, Rutgers University, 1997-1999
- PhD, Science & Technology Studies, Cornell University, 1998
- MA, Science & Technology Studies, Cornell University, 1995
- AB, History of European Cultural Studies, Princeton University, 1989
- None found
- Quoted in: