- Paul W. Williams Professor of Criminal Justice at Harvard Law School
- None Found to the question "Is the ACLU Good for America?"
No position found as of May 2006
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs and JDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the ACLU. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to the ACLU.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Paul W. Williams Professor of Criminal Justice, Harvard Law School, 1998-present
- Professor of Law, Harvard Law School, 1979-1998
- Assistant Professor of Law, Harvard Law School, 1974-1979
- JD, Harvard Law School, 1970
- BA, Swarthmore College, 1967
- None found
- Quoted in: