- William H. Hannon Distinguished Professor of Law
- None Found to the question "Is the ACLU Good for America?"
No position found as of July 2005
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs and JDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the ACLU. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to the ACLU.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Professor of Law, Loyola Law School, 1997-present
- Named one of the 20 top lawyers in California under age 40 by the Los Angeles (and San Francisco) Daily Journal, 2002
- Professor, Chicago-Kent College of Law, 1994-1997
- Civil Appellate Lawyer, Horvitz and Levy
- Clerk for the Honorable David R. Thompson of the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- PhD, University of California Los Angeles
- JD, University of California Los Angeles School of Law
- MA, with distinction, University of California Los Angeles
- BA, University of California Berkeley
- None found