- Senior Staff Attorney at the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU)
- Pro to the question "Is the ACLU Good for America?"
ACLU Senior Staff Attorney
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs and JDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the ACLU. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to the ACLU.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Senior Staff Attorney, American Civil Liberties Union
- Former Attorney, Richard Schwartz & Associates
- Former Clerk, Justice Henry E. Frye, North Carolina Supreme Court
- JD, University of North Carolina School of Law, 1991
- None found
- Quoted in: