- Associate Professor of Chicana and Chicano Studies at the University of California at Los Angeles (UCLA)
- None Found to the question "Is the ACLU Good for America?"
No position found as of June 23, 2010
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs and JDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the ACLU. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to the ACLU.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Associate Professor of Chicana and Chicano Studies, University of California at Los Angeles (UCLA)
- Appointee, Economic Strategies Panel, State of California
- Board Member, Los Angeles Community Development Bank
- Originator, US and Mexican North American Development Bank, 1994
- PhD, Political Science, University of Chicago, 1989
- MA, Social Science-Anthropology, University of Chicago, 1980
- BA, Economics, University of Chicago, 1980
- None found
- Quoted in: