- Assistant Attorney General, Office of Legal Policy United States Department of Justice
- None Found to the question "Is the ACLU Good for America?"
No position found as of Sep. 2006
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs and JDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the ACLU. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to the ACLU.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Assistant Attorney General, Office of Legal Policy United States Department of Justice (USDOJ), 2005-present
- Principal Deputy Assistant Attorney General in the Office of Legal Policy, USDOJ, 2003-2005
- Former Associate Counsel to the President George W. Bush
- Associate, Cooper, Carvin & Rosenthal
- Clerked for US Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy and Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court Justice Charles Fried
- JD, Harvard Law School
- BA, University of Minnesota
- None found
- Quoted in: