- Chief of the Family Court Division of the New York City Law Department
- None Found to the question "Is the ACLU Good for America?"
No position found as of Mar. 2006
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs and JDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the ACLU. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to the ACLU.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Managing Attorney, Nassau County Attorney’s Office
- Chief, Family Court Division, New York City Law Department
- Deputy Division Chief, Office of Corporation Counsel, New York City Law Department
- Borough Chief, Office of Corporation Counsel, New York City Law Department
- JD, Yeshiva University’s Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, 1980
- BS, Mathematics, SUNY Albany
- Quoted in: