- Horace E. Raffensberger Professor of Humanities at Elizabethtown College
- None Found to the question "Is the ACLU Good for America?"
No position found as of June 2006
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs and JDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the ACLU. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to the ACLU.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Horace E. Raffensberger Professor of Humanities, Elizabethtown College
- Adjunct scholar, Ludwig von Mises Institute
- PhD, Yale University
- None found
- Quoted in: