- Former Director of Demonstration Projects at the Medical Institute for Sexual Health
- None Found to the question "Is the ACLU Good for America?"
No position found as of Nov. 7, 2008
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs and JDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the ACLU. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to the ACLU.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Owner, Accents International Recruiting Group
- Member, Austin Area Translation and Interpretation Association
- Former Director of Demonstration Projects, The Medical Institute for Sexual Health, Jan. 2008-July 2008
- Former Medical Research Manager, The Medical Institute for Sexual Health, 2004-2008
- PhD, Immunology, Université Pierre et Marie Curie (Paris VI), 1982
- BA, Biology/Chemistry, University of California, San Diego, 1973
- Quoted in: