- New York Assembly Member, 27th District
- None Found to the question "Is the ACLU Good for America?"
No position found as of Nov. 2005
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs and JDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the ACLU. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to the ACLU.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- New York Assembly Member, 27th District, (D-L-Flushing), 1982-present
- District Leader from the 27th Assembly District-Part A, 1972-present
- Member, Board of Directors, Center for Community Interest
- Member, Electchester Jewish Center
- Recipient, Legislator of the Year Award, New York State Chapter of the National Organization for Women (NOW)
- Founder, Pomonok Neighborhood Center, Inc.
- Former Executive Directo, New York State Crime Victims Board
- BA, Queens College, 1978
- Sponsored the Baby AIDS law and the HIV Partner Notification law
- Quoted in: