- Syndicated Columnist
- Pro to the question "Is the ACLU Good for America?"
“As a pro-lifer, I have had profound disagreements with the ACLU…. But … the continuing invasions of basic liberties in the USA Patriot Act and the subsequent insistence by the administration to set up an additional parallel legal system, affects all of our freedoms. And the ACLU has proved essential in that battle.”
Jewish World Review, Jan. 9, 2003
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Guggenheim Fellow, 1980
- Fullbright Fellow, 1950
- Columnist, Village Voice
- Columnist, Legal Times
- Columnist, Washington Times
- Columnist, United Media
- Music Writer, Wall Street Journal
- Music Writer, Jazz Times
- Silver Gavel Award recipient, Bar Association
- BA, Northeastern University
- None found
- Quoted in:
- Does the Unborn Victims of Violence Act (UVVA), Protecting Fetal Rights, Threaten Abortion Rights?
- Should "Partial-Birth" (Third Trimester) Abortion Be Banned?
- Is the ACLU Justified in Claiming That Limits on Political Campaign Contributions and Expenditures Compromise Free Speech?
- Does the ACLU Undermine the War on Terror?