- Former National Legal Director of the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU)
- Pro to the question "Is the ACLU Good for America?"
National Legal Director of the ACLU from 1962-1977
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs and JDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the ACLU. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to the ACLU.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Counsel, Beldock Levine & Hoffman LLP
- Partner, Clark, Wulf, Levine & Peratis law firm, 1978-1983
- National Legal Director, ACLU, 1962-1977
- Admitted to practice before the US Supreme Court, 1961
- Admitted to practice before US Court of Appeals, Second Circuit, 1960
- Admitted to practice in New York, 1957
- LLB, Columbia University, 1955
- BS, Columbia University, 1952
- None found
- Quoted in: