- Research Assistant in the DeVos Center for Religion and Civil Society at the Heritage Foundation
- Con to the question "Is the ACLU Good for America?"
“Unlike the ACLU of the past, the ACLU of the present believes only certain religious beliefs are worthy of protection and that others should be suppressed… Where the ACLU once defended sincerely held religious beliefs that were unpopular, it now sacrifices the religious liberty rights of millions of good faith Americans before the altar of sexual politics. What a shame.”
“ACLU Sacrifices Religious Liberty Before Altar of Sexual Politics,” cnsnews.com, Mar. 11, 2016
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Research Assistant, DeVos Center for Religion and Civil Society, Heritage Foundation, May 2015-present
- Resident Assistant, Christendom College, Jan. 2013-May 2015
- Assistant to Vice President of Academic Affairs, Christendom College, Aug. 2011-May 2015
- BA, Christendom College, 2015
- None found
- Quoted in: