- Senior Editor at Capital Research Center
- Con to the question "Is the ACLU Good for America?"
“The ACLU’s intellectual incoherence seems to stem from the views of its principal founder and longtime leader, Roger Nash Baldwin. The group was founded in 1920 by Baldwin, an avowed anarchist, pacifist and Communist… Nowadays the ACLU stumbles from controversy to controversy, roughly following Baldwin’s playbook. It defends terrorists, illegal aliens and child molesters, while letting law-abiding Americans and victims of reverse racism fend for themselves.”
“What Does the ‘A’ Really Stand For?,” Townhall, Sep. 2009
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Senior Editor, Capital Research Center
- Adjunct Scholar, James Madison Institute
- Contributor, American Spectator
- Former Reporter, Central Penn Business Journal
- MA, American Studies, Georgetown University
- Vadum has appeared on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart, CBS Evening News with Katie Couric, The O’Reilly Factor, Your World with Neil Cavuto, The Laura Ingraham Show, The Michael Reagan Show, The Roger Hedgecock Show, and is a regular guest on The G. Gordon Liddy Show.
- Vadum has been published in the Washington Times, Boston Herald, Las Vegas Review-Journal, American Spectator, National Review Online, Human Events, Townhall, and by Andrew Breitbart’s “Big” websites.
- Quoted in: