- Director of Public Affairs at the Department of Justice (DOJ)
- Con to the question "Is the ACLU Good for America?"
“[The ACLU has] opposed everything this department (DOJ) has done to protect the American people from terrorism.”
www.CNSNews.com, Aug. 16, 2004
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Principal Deputy Director of Public Affairs, DOJ, 2002-2003
- Communications Director of the House Government Reform Committee, 1999-2002
- Press Secretary for US Rep. Bob Livingston, 1997-1999
- Attended Georgetown University
- Infantry Officer in the United States Army, 1993-1996