- Assistant Professor
- None Found to the question "Is the ACLU Good for America?"
No position found as of Feb. 2005
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs and JDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the ACLU. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to the ACLU.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- University of Mississippi School of Law, Assistant Professor
- Knapp, Marsh, Jones and Doran, L.L.P, Associate
- Clerk for the Honorable Henry Lee Adams, Jr., United States District Court, Middle District of Florida, and United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- JD, University of Southern California Law School
- BA, University of California, Riverside
- None found