- President and Founder of Mission America
- Con to the question "Is the ACLU Good for America?"
“It’s gone way past the risk presented by the more than 3,000 homosexual clubs now operating in high schools and a few middle schools protected by a legal bully called the American Civil Liberties Union.”
WorldNetDaily, May 27, 2005
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- President and founder of Mission America
- Former advertising executive
- Serves on the National Pro-Family Forum
- BA, English, Miami University, Oxford, Ohio
- Featured guest on radio programs: Duffy & Company (KKLA, Los Angeles); Extension 720 with Milt Rosenberg (WGN Radio, Chicago); Victoria Jones Show (WMAL, Washington); and the Jane Chastain Show (K-Light, Los Angeles)
- Articles have appeared in national publications, such as USA Today, National Liberty Journal, Accuracy in Media, the Culture and Family Report of Concerned Women for America, the National Monitor of Education, and the Columbus Dispatch
- Quoted in: