- Partner Attorney of Ellis, Li & McKinstry, PLLC.
- None Found to the question "Is the ACLU Good for America?"
No position found as of June 18, 2010
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs and JDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the ACLU. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to the ACLU.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Partner Attorney, Ellis, Li & McKinstry, PLLC., 2003-present
- Adjuct Professor, Northwestern University
- Recipient of “Rising Star” recognition, Washington Law & Politics, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, and 2009
- Officer, Washington State Bar Association, 2003-2005
- Law Clerk, Justice Richard B. Sanders, Washington Supreme Court, 1997-2003
- Internal Managing Editor, Regent University Law Review, 1996-1997
- JD, magna cum laude, Regent University, 1997
- BA, magna cum laude, Northwest University, 1994
- None found
- Quoted in: