- Radio Talk Show Host
- Con to the question "Is the ACLU Good for America?"
“The ACLU has taken it upon themselves – as a badge of honor, if you will – to attempt to systematically expunge the terms, definitions, and in many cases the symbols of the holiday… Through threats, intimidation and – in increasing numbers of actual cases of litigation – the anti-God organization leads the charge.”
Dec. 2, 2005
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Radio Talk Show Host, 570 WMCA and 970 DJ, New York City
- Syndicated Columnist
- Former Director of Worship, Chicago
- ORUEF award for original musical composition, 1989
- Voted “Who’s Who Among Aspiring Musicians of America,” 1989
- Recipient of the Marconi and Tesla broadcasting award
- Attended Moody Bible Institute, Chicago
- Founder, Zero B.C. (Musical Group)
- Quoted in: