- Blogger at Ken McElroy Online
- Con to the question "Is the ACLU Good for America?"
“All this shows that the primary objective of the secularists [the ACLU] is not to protect individual rights by interpreting the Bill of Rights in a consistent way, but to further their own agenda by interpreting the Constitution narrowly or broadly depending on what they like or don’t like…
The ACLU and like-minded groups are not pro-constitution, they are anti-religion, especially Judeo-Christian religion.”
“God Bless the ACLU,” Ken McElroy Online, Oct. 20, 2001
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Blogger, Ken McElroy Online, 2001-2012
- None found
- “God Bless the ACLU” and “No Rational Basis for Redefining Marriage,” reprinted in the American Federalist Journal
- Quoted in: