- Assistant Professor at Wayne State University
- Pro to the question "Is the ACLU Good for America?"
Editor’s Note: The ACLU is representing Kathleen Moltz and her family in a lawsuit against the governor of Michigan to establish whether or not the state can withdraw health benefits for same sex couples that are state employees.
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs and JDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the ACLU. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to the ACLU.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Assistant Professor, Medicine Pediatrics-Endocrinology, Wayne State University
- Fellow American Academy of Pediatrics
- MD, School unknown
- None found
- Quoted in: