- Vice President for Science at the Medical Institute for Sexual Health
- None Found to the question "Is the ACLU Good for America?"
No position found as of Nov. 7, 2008
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs and JDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the ACLU. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to the ACLU.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Vice President for Science at the Medical Institute for Sexual Health, 2002-present
- Former Division Director of the Infectious Disease Epidemiology and Surveillance at the Texas Department of Health, 1983-2003
- MPH&TM (Master of Public Health and Topical Medicine), Tulane University, 1986
- MD, University of Illinois, College of Medicine, 1983
- BS, Chemistry, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 1976
- None found
- Quoted in: