- Journalist and Author
- Con to the question "Is the ACLU Good for America?"
“The ACLU regularly attacks anti-crime measures, for instance, on the grounds that they are racist. Never mind that poor inner-city Americans are the primary victims of the social disorder ACLU efforts have exacerbated.”
The American Enterprise, July 1, 1997
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Political Analyst, Kojo Nnamdi Show, WAMU-FM in Washington, D.C
- Contributing Political Editor, Washington City Paper
- Op-Ed Columnist, Washington Times
- Trinity College
- None found
- Quoted in: