- Assistant Professor of Business at Mercer County Community College
- Pro to the question "Is the ACLU Good for America?"
“The ACLU is often terribly distorted by the right-wing as wanting to stamp religion out from society altogether, like the Soviets. This is a terrible slander. The ACLU zealously defends the right to worship, but in private.”
“Thoughts on the ‘Christian Nation’ Battle,” Freespace blog, Dec. 31, 2004
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs and JDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the ACLU. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to the ACLU.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Assistant Professor of Business, Business and Technology Division, Mercer County Community College
- Founder and writer, jonrowe.blogspot.com
- Contributor, American Creation blog
- JD, Temple University, Philadelphia, PA
- MBA, Temple University, Philadelphia, PA
- LLM, Temple University, Philadelphia, PA
- Quoted in: