- None Found to the question "Is the ACLU Good for America?"
No position found as of Jan. 2005
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs and JDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the ACLU. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to the ACLU.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Partner, Jones Day, San Francisco, CA
- Shareholder, Freedman Boyd Daniels Hollander Goldberg & Cline P.A., Albuquerque, NM
- Partner, Williams & Connolly, Washington, DC
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Homer Thornberry, US Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit, 1985-1986
- JD, University of Texas at Austin, 1985
- MA, University of Texas at Austin, 1982
- BA, University of New Hampshire, 1978
- None found
- Quoted in: