- Director of Information Policy Studies at Cato Institute
- None Found to the question "Is the ACLU Good for America?"
No position found
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs and JDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the ACLU. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to the ACLU.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Director of Information Policy Studies, Cato Institute
- Editor, Privacilla.org
- Creator, WashingtonWatch.com
- Member, Data Privacy and Integrity Advisory Committee, Department of Homeland Security
- JD, University of California Hastings College
- None found
- Quoted in: