- Executive Director of the ACLU of North Carolina
- Pro to the question "Is the ACLU Good for America?"
“I guarantee, no matter how liberal or how conservative [someone is], I can find probably at least five or six issues that person will agree with us on.”
“A matter of principle,” Mountain Xpress, Nov. 17, 2004
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs and JDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the ACLU. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to the ACLU.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Executive Director, ACLU of North Carolina, 2004-present
- Executive Director, Alaska Civil Liberties Union, 1997-2004
- JD, Ohio State University College of Law, 1996
- BA, Political Science, Duke University, 1991
- None found
- Quoted in: