- Professor of Law at George Washington University Law School
- None Found to the question "Is the ACLU Good for America?"
No position found as of Mar. 2005
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs and JDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the ACLU. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to the ACLU.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Professor of Law, George Washington University Law School
- Legal affairs editor, The New Republic
- JD, Yale University
- BA, Harvard University
- BA, Oxford University
- None found
- Quoted in: