- Former Co-Executive Director of the Coalition Against Trafficking in Women (CATW)
- None Found to the question "Is the ACLU Good for America?"
No position found as of Oct. 3, 2012
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs and JDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the ACLU. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to the ACLU.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Co-Executive Director, Coalition Against Trafficking in Women (CATW), 1994-2007
- Professor Emerita, Women’s Studies and Medical Ethics, University of Massachusetts at Amherst, 1978-present
- Adjunct Professor, International School of Health, Boston University
- Former Visiting Professor, University of Linkoping in Sweden
- Former Visiting Research Scholar, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Former Lecturer, State Institute for Islamic Studies, Center for Women Studies, Yogyakarta, Indonesia
- PhD, Boston College
- MA, Andover Newton Theological School
- None found
- Quoted in: