- Former Chief Counsel to the Committee on Government Reform in the US House of Representatives
- None Found to the question "Is the ACLU Good for America?"
No position found as of Apr. 2006
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs and JDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the ACLU. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to the ACLU.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Chief Counsel, Verizon
- Former Chief Counsel, Committee on Government Reform, US House of Representatives
- Special Assistant to Attorney General William P. Barr and Deputy Associate Attorney General, US Department of Justice, 1991-1993
- Law clerk to the Hon. John A. Terry, District of Columbia Court of Appeals, 1989-1990
- Associate, Shaw Pittman LLP (now Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP)
- JD, Columbia Law School
- Yale College
- None found
- Quoted in: