- Pulitzer Prize winning investigative journalist
- None Found to the question "Is the ACLU Good for America?"
No position found as of Apr. 2006
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Investigative Journalist and Editor at-large, Time magazine, 1997-2006
- Investigative Journalist, The Philadelphia Inquirer, 1970-1997
- Journalist, Kansas City Times
- Two Pulitzer Prizes for newspaper reporting
- Two National Magazine Awards for magazine work
- University of Missouri, Kansas City
- None found
- Quoted in: