- Assistant Professor of Medical History and Ethics at the University of Washington
- None Found to the question "Is the ACLU Good for America?"
No position found as of July 5, 2007
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs and JDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the ACLU. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to the ACLU.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Assistant Professor, Medical History and Ethics, University of Washington
- Pre-doctoral Traineeship, Agency for Healthcare Research & Quality (AHRQ), National Research Service Award (NRSA)
- Member, American Society of Bioethics and Humanities
- Member, American Academy of Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Member, Gerontological Society of America
- PhD, Health Services Research, University of Washington, 2004
- MPH, Policy & Administration, University of California at Berkeley, 1989
- BA, International Communications, University of Washington, 1982
- None found
- Quoted in: