- Founder and Director of the ACLU Drug Policy Litigation Project
- Pro to the question "Is the ACLU Good for America?"
[Editor’s Note: since we were unable to find any statement from Graham Boyd addressing the core question, we decided that his position with the ACLU was enough to make him “pro”.]
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs and JDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the ACLU. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to the ACLU.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Founder and Director, ACLU Drug Policy Litigation Project, 1998- present
- JD, Yale University School of Law, 1992
- BA, Yale University
- None found
- Quoted in: