Eugene A. Delgaudio Biography
Sterling District Supervisor of Loudoun County, Virginia
to the question
"Is the ACLU Good for America?"
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Sterling District Supervisor of Loudoun County, Virginia, 1999-present
- Executive Director, Public Advocate [conservative non-profit organization], 1981-present
- Chairman, Finance/Government Services Committee, Board of Supervisors, Sterling District
- Boardmember, Transportation/Land Use Committee, Sterling District
- Loudoun County Representative, Virginia Regional Transportation Association (VRTA), Northern Virginia Transportation Commission, Dulles Area Transportation Association (DATA), Route 28 Transportation Improvement District Commission, and Potomac Watershed Roundtable
- Director, Young Americans for Freedom
- Member, Rotary International
- BA, Political Science and Economics, York College/CUNY, 1976