- Professor of Law at Concord University School of Law
- Pro to the question "Is the ACLU Good for America?"
“Visit the ACLU website to learn more about its vigilance in protecting all of our civil liberties. The organization’s tireless attorneys and analysts have their hands full trying to keep one step ahead of Ashcroft and his editors of the Constitution.”
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs and JDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the ACLU. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to the ACLU.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Practices law in Virginia and the District of Columbia
- Concord University School of Law, teaches administrative and health law courses
- Maintains a website called “Civil Liberties Watch.”
- Chair of the Behavioral Sciences Committee of the Science and Technology Law Section, American Bar Association
- JD, George Washington Law School
- Graduate degrees in English Literature and psychology, School Unknown
- None found
- Quoted in: