- Teacher of Philosophy at Pasadena City College
- None Found to the question "Is the ACLU Good for America?"
No position found as of June 14, 2007
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs and JDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the ACLU. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to the ACLU.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Instructor, Philosophy, Pasadena City College
- Former Visiting Assistant Professor, Loyola Marymount University
- Former Visiting Scholar, Social Philosophy and Policy Center, Bowling Green State University
- PhD, Philosophy, University of California at Santa Barbara
- MA, Religion, Claremont Graduate School
- BA, Philosophy and Religious Studies, California State University, Fullerton
- None found
- Quoted in: