- Legal Correspondent at the First Amendment Center
- Pro to the question "Is the ACLU Good for America?"
“Fortunately for the First Amendment, the ACLU does not bow to public pressure when constitutional ideals are at stake.”
“Boy Scout Controversy Pits ACLU Against God, Mom, Apple Pie,” freedomforum.org, May 30, 1999
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs and JDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the ACLU. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to the ACLU.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Legal Correspondent, First Amendment Center, 1995-present
- Partner, Ehrmann Gehlbach Badger & Lee, Dixon, IL
- Associate, Baker & Hostetler, Washington, D.C.
- JD, Northwestern University, 1987
- BA, University of Illinois, 1984
- None found
- Quoted in: