- Professor of Law and Religious Studies at the University of Virginia
- None Found to the question "Is the ACLU Good for America?"
No position found as of Aug. 2006
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs and JDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the ACLU. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to the ACLU.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Associate Dean for Research and Alice McKean Young Regents Chair, University of Texas at Austin School of Law, 1981-present
- Fellow, American Academy of Arts and Sciences
- Member, Council of the American Law Institute
- JD, University of Chicago, 1973
- BA, East Lansing Michigan State University, 1970
- None found
- Quoted in: