- Media Consultant
- Con to the question "Is the ACLU Good for America?"
“Traditional values are anathema to the ACLU. It periodically sues the Boy Scouts of America to force them to accept homosexual scoutmasters (on the grounds that they are a public accommodation, like Motel 6)…. Listen to the ACLU long enough, and you begin to feel like Alice on a conference call with the March Hare and Mad Hatter.”
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs and JDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the ACLU. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to the ACLU.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Media consultant
- Conservative blogger
- Editorial writer and syndicated columnist, Boston Herald, 1983-2002
- Former executive director, Citizens for Limited Taxation
- Former executive director, Second Amendment Foundation
- Former editorial director, WEEI Newsradio in Boston.
- Recipient, International Communications Award of the Republic of China on Taiwan, 1998
- Recipient, Amy Foundation Writing Award, 1993
- JD, Boston University Law School, 1972
- Attended Boston University College of Liberal Arts, 1969
- None found
- Quoted in: