- President of the American Family Association of Pennsylvania
- Con to the question "Is the ACLU Good for America?"
“The AFA of PA knows of schools here in Pennsylvania where teachers did permit students to remain silent and not verbally respond to questions during class time. In fact some of those schools even handed out a pad of paper and pens for those kids to use in ‘answering’ questions during class. It is outrageous that the ACLU is now in the business of misinforming schools that students have a constitutional right to remain silent during instructional time [Gay Lesbian Straight Education Network Gay Day of Silence]<. This letter shows their rabid intention to force schools to push the acceptance of homosexuality on their students."
“News Release: ACLU ‘Encourages’ Schools to Allow Students Remain Silent,” afaofpa.org, Apr. 20, 2011
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- President, American Family Association of Pennsylvania
- Former radio talk show host, WAWN (Franklin, PA)
- None found
- Lives in Oil City, PA
- One of 25 signatories on a Washington Times full-page ad against the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) for including GOProud, a gay conservative group, in CPAC 2011
- Quoted in: