- Co-owner and Principle Editor for Florentine Films/Hott Productions
- Pro to the question "Is the ACLU Good for America?"
“[T]he ACLU has the advantage in any debate because it can comfortably take the absolutist position: civil liberties must be defended at all costs…
And every critic must concede that the ACLU has done good work… For better or worse, the ACLU, and America, are still tinkering with the meaning of freedom.”
Defending Everybody: A History of the American Civil Liberties Union, 1998
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Co-owner and Principle Editor, Florentine Films/Hott Productions, 1981-present
- Documentary film writer, producer, and editor
- Registered nurse
- Lecturer, Film History, American Studies Department, Smith College
- Recipient: one Emmy Award, two Academy Award nominations, five American Film Festival Blue Ribbons, 14 CINE Golden Eagles, one George Foster Peabody Award, one Alfred I. duPont-Columbia University Award, and one Erik Barnouw Award
- None found
- Married to Larry Hott, co-owner of Florentine Films/Hott Productions