- Founder and Director of the Project on Winning Economic Reform (POWER)
- Con to the question "Is the ACLU Good for America?"
“It is… shameful that elected public servants continue to cave into threats and strong-arming by the ACLU… Can they not see this relentless attack on Christianity by the Godless ACLU is the pursuit of communism under the guise of ‘violation of the First Amendment’?”
NewsWithViews.com, June 7, 2004
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Founder and Director, Project on Winning Economic Reform (POWER)
- Regular Contributor, NewsWithViews.com
- Executive Director, We the People Congress, Inc., an affiliate of We the People Foundation for Constitutonal Education, Inc.
- Contract Administrator, Department of Air Force, Air Force Space Command at Peterson AFB, Colorado
- Administrative Officer, Department of the Army
- 19 years in construction and banking
- Member, Commander’s Club
- Member, Disabled American Veterans
- None found
- Ran for Congress in 1994 & 1996
- Guest appearances more than 1,600 times on talk radio shows plus many personal speaking appearances
- Quoted in: