- Senior Writer for the ABA Journal
- None Found to the question "Is the ACLU Good for America?"
No position found as of July 13, 2011
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs and JDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the ACLU. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to the ACLU.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Senior Writer (current) and former Acting Editor, Managing Editor, Assistant Managing Editor, News Editor, Copy Editor, Reporter, ABA Journal, July 1986-present
- Consumer News Researcher, WMAQ-TV (Chicago, IL), May 1985-July 1986
- Weekend Desk Editor, Radio Broadcast Editor, Rewrite Person, and Reporter, City News Bureau of Chicago, Feb. 1984-May 1985
- News Editor, WMRO and WAUR radio (Aurora, IL), Aug. 1979-Aug. 1881
- JD, DePaul University College of Law, 1983
- BA, English, University of Illinois, 1978
- Maiden name is Debra Cassens; former married name is Debra Cassens Moss