- Political Commentator
- Con to the question "Is the ACLU Good for America?"
“[T]he radical, minority ACLU is picking which type of speech will really be free for America. That deviant, offensive speech, like flag burning, nude dancing, and instructions on how to build bombs, will be free; But moral, laudable speech, like voluntary prayer, will not. Remember that form of free speech known as silence? It’s time for the ACLU to exercise it.”
Jewish World Review, Sep. 15, 2000
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs and JDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the ACLU. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to the ACLU.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Business, information technology, and commercial litigation attorney
- President, The Schlussel Entertainment Group
- Conservative political commentator, radio talk show host, and columnist
- Member of MENSA
- Awarded the title of “Outstanding Teen Age Republican in the Nation,” 1986-1987
- Won several medals in tennis, track and cross country running in the Maccabi Games (the Junior Jewish Olympics), 1984
- JD, University of Wisconsin
- MBA, University of Wisconsin
- BA, University of Michigan
- Frequent guest on Politically Incorrect with Bill Maher and O’Reilly Factor, Hannity & Colmes, FOX News Live, Beyond the News, and Judith Regan Tonight, Hardball with Chris Matthews, Buchanan & Press, and MSNBC Live, Crossfire, Talk Back Live and Weekend Wrap, and Outside the Lines.
- Regular political commentator on the weekly series, Flashpoint, on Detroit’s NBC affiliate, WDIV-TV.
- Online column, Debbie Does Politics for www.Townhall.com and www.PoliticalUSA.com, where she is a Contributor/Columnist
- Quoted in: